I haven't written in a while since I've been busy at work. Since I last posted, we've hired a new receptionist, she's been trained and now she's over in our main building holding down the fort over there.
I found out yesterday that my roomie for the cruise thinks she may have the flu and I'm praying against that in Jesus name! She's never been on one before and if she has to cancel, I know she'll be devistated. I know one thing's for sure that stuff is going around. I'm washing and sanitizing my hands like crazy.
I've really been enjoying the college ministry at Gateway church. I've gotten the opportunity to meet lots of people and become involved in a small group on Friday nights that I LOVE going to. :) I guess that's all for now. I'll keep you posted on my cruise!!! 4 days!

No comments:
Post a Comment