Daisypath Vacation tickers

Monday, October 11, 2010

I Can't Believe I Leave for My Cruise in a Month!

It's crazy that I leave in a month to go on a 5 day 4 night cruise to Cozumel, Mexico. :)

This will be a short week for me since I'm taking Friday and Monday off work for a wedding in OKC that I'm singing in. Should be fun! It's my old roomate from college that is getting married. I've never sung in a wedding so I'm hoping everything goes smoothly.

This weekend was a nice one. I went to small group on Friday night and on Sat I spend most of the day at my grandparents house and went to church Sat night.

Sun I got up early and washed my sheets and met my parents for lunch. After lunch I hung out at my parents house and drank some coffee with mom and caught up on the week. Pam and I went dress shopping but as we were shopping, I remembered that I had a dress that could work so I asked the bride to be if the dress I had would work and she said yes! Score! :)

I hope your weekend went as well as mine. :) Untill next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment