Daisypath Vacation tickers

Monday, October 4, 2010

Monday Morning

This morning when I got to work, I was bombarded by about 12 people who was waiting on someone to escort them. Welcome to Monday. :( Anyway I hate when that happens and they get here at 7:45 or so. I don't get here till 8am. Oh well what can you do?

I'm excited to meet with a long time friend and catch up. I saw her at church yesterday and thought it would be good to meet up.

My weekend went well. Friday I went to a Bible stay and Sat I ran errands and cleaned a little. Sunday was good and I rented a movie called Invictus with Matt Damon and Morgan Freeman. I ended up turning it off halfway through because it wasn't holding my interest. I'm sure if I would have stayed with it,  it would have turned out ok.

The other thing I'm doing today is a dentist appointment at 5pm right after work. It's just an annual cleaning. Hopefully all goes well. :) I hope you had a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment