Daisypath Vacation tickers

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Girls Night!

So I'm really excited to get some good friends together tomorrow night at my house. It will be a total girls night with pizza and a movie. :)

We will be seeing this one....

It looks pretty good. :) I'm excited about Pizza Hut's deal to get a large pizza for $10. :)

I'm already ready for Friday and ready for my girls night. Guess, I need to clean my apartment a little and finish up laundry before having people over.

Hope you're having a great Thursday. :)

3 comments:

  1. I want to see that! I'm jealous :)

    We need to move back to Texas soon so I can have friends to go see girly movies with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definately! When are you coming back to visit? We need to catch up soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No idea. :( My parents are coming here for Thanksgiving AND Christmas so it'll probably be awhile. We might be moving back this summer though! We'll see!

    ReplyDelete