Hello everyone, it's been a while.
We still are in the process for hiring a new receptionist here at my work. No word of if we have hired someone. If we have, I'm not aware.
I got my car worked on last week which was good. I had someone back into the passenger's side of my car and fortunatly they had insurance and so did I. The guy that hit me, his insurance payed for the rental car and work that was done, it was AWESOME!
Now I have a weird problem, my display on my gear shift is showing that I'm in drive when I'm actually in Park, Neutral, or Reverse. It's weird, I'm going to call the Chevy dealership and see what they say. My car should still be under warrenty.
The weekend was relaxing and I didn't do much but mostley church stuff. I was so lazy that I didn't even clean my apartment. :) Hope you have a great week!

No comments:
Post a Comment