Today I had a friend text me and ask how I was doing. I was telling him about my life and the things going on and it made me miss my friend Chris Kuykendall. I miss his laugh, hugs, great advice even if you already know it. :)
It just hit me once again like a ton of bricks that it's been almost 5 months now. My mind can not comprehend that he is gone. I didn't mean for this to be depressing but just throwing my thoughts out. I wish I could get a big hug and some Chrisisms and his witty advice. :)
Thank you Lord for allowing me to know Chris and want to be a better person because of him. :)
You are loved and I know you're worshipping Him up there in heaven. :)

I was really missing him yesterday, too.
ReplyDeleteYeah I put on some worship music and listened to Chris' favorite song, "He Loves Us" and wept. It was good for me to let it out, I just missed him and wished I could call or text him about life, like I can do with you. :)
ReplyDelete