Daisypath Vacation tickers

Monday, August 9, 2010

Crazy but Good Weekend!

Hello! I had a good but crazy weekend! It started out with hanging out and meeting some new friends on Friday night. Sat my parents were gracious enough to pick me up on the way to Abilene. It was good to see family this weekend. We did a family picture on Sat night for my grandparents' 50th wedding anniversary. :) That was one of the things they requested us do as a family.

Sunday was spent at church. Mom and I visited Beltway Park Baptist Church where we used to go when we lived there. We left early that afternoon and I made it home in time to do some laundry and put the dishes away. I went to see Toy Story 3 with some friends and it was pretty good. Friends that had seen it said there were some sad parts and I could see why they said that. I won't ruin it for anyone who hasn't seen it yet.

Good weekend over all but it definately wasn't long enough. :) Never is actually. :P I'm looking forward to Labor Day weekend when I get to see friends that I haven't seen in a while. :) That's all for now. I hope you all had a GREAT weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment