Daisypath Vacation tickers

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Movie Night!

I ended up going to the Westdale Hills party since I didn't make it in time for the training at the ballpark. It was Stinking HOT out there! We didn't have many people come out because it was so hot.

This weekend I will be in Abilene, celebrating my dad's parents(granny and papa) 50th wedding anniversary. We did celebrate their wedding anniversary at Great Wolf Lodge at the beginning of July. It will be good to see family again. I haven't been to Abilene in a while either. :) We are all going to get a family photo done for our grandparents since we haven't done that in about 5 years and we have new additions to the family as well.

Has anyone seen Invictus?(Morgan Freeman and Matt Daymon) What about Couples Retreat or Bounty Hunter? I was thinking about renting one of the three.

No other news to tell ya for today. Have a great Thurs because it's almost Friday!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I did not like Couples Retreat...I may have just not been in the mood for it though. Haven't seen the other two.

    I wish I could go to Abilene! I miss it!

    ReplyDelete