Daisypath Vacation tickers

Monday, August 2, 2010

Weekend Update

Friday night cooking went great! Here are some pictures of making the meatballs. Unfortunately we were too hungry to take a picture of the final product. It looked like the pictures in the previous blog.
These are in order of how we made the meatballs, left to right.

Sat was a day of sweating. I passed out flyers for a church event at 10am and it was HOT! I cleaned my apartment that afternoon and went to see Dinner for Schmucks....It was kind of dirty humor but some funny parts. It wasn't as good as I thought it was going to be.

Sunday was church then ate with some of the college group after church. I was able to get 4 boxes of kitchen stuff from a friend since she got all new stuff and just got married.

Enjoy the pictures! I wish I could have you sample what I made. I'm proud! Good weekend all together!

No comments:

Post a Comment