Daisypath Vacation tickers

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Interesting Dream

I thought I would share this because I thought it was kind of odd and interesting.

I had a dream last night that I was at a church function like camp or something and I physically saw Chris Kuykendall there wearing a red shirt. In my dream I knew he had passed away and had been gone for a while so it didn't make sense to me why I was seeing him. When I saw him(physically) I was about to run up to him and give him the biggest hug I could. But then he gave me the Shhh sign from across the room. I couldn't figure out why he didn't want me to let everyone know he was there. I kept seeing him randomly in different spots around the camp or church function I was at.

It was almost like he was on vacation and came back and I couldn't believe it. I was mad that I couldn't share my excitment with my closest friends that knew him. It was like I was the only person who could see him and hear him.The dream reminds me of the story in the Bible when Jesus shows up I think to Peter and shows him the scars on His hands and feet and in His side to prove to Peter that it was in fact Jesus. It was the weirdest dream ever and I don't normally remember my dreams.

I'm not saying Chris appeared and disappeared like the story I just mentioned from the Bible, but that's what it reminds me of. I think there was a reason that I had that dream and the only thing that I can make sense of from it is that maybe God is going to use me like he did Chris, in a way that I'm not supposed to know yet. God can't reveal it to me because maybe I'm not ready. Who knows, I'm going to ask God to reveal the reason behind the dream.

On another note, I'm excited to be able to have dinner with my cousin, and grandparents tonight. It should be a good time. I haven't seen my grandparents in a while,(mom's side)

I hope you have a great Tuesday! I will always remember you Chris Kuykendal as a great friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment