Daisypath Vacation tickers

Thursday, August 12, 2010

A Summary of My Unexpected Night Off

Last night eneded up being a great night for me. I was planning on going to rehearsal for our Encounter Service until I got a text from my mom saying it was only her and 2 other's singing. So what did I do? I went grocery shopping! I was going to wait till friday(payday) but I literally had no food enough for a meal.

I also bought cookie dough to make chocolate chip cookies. I keep forgeting that I have to bake at a lower temp than required because it ends up almost burning the bottom of my cookies and making them chewy and not in a good way. Needless to say they didn't turn out the way I wanted them too but they were still good with a cup of milk. :) Wow, I need to get out more but at the same time I like to be home and not have much to do. I do want to meet some new friends, maybe I will through MC or Gateway's college ministry.

I have a long night ahead because of practicing guitar. I'm not playing this Sun but next. Since I haven't played in a while I need to practice. :) Should be good. Well that's all for now...until nex time...Happy first day off school ORUers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment