I went throught the boxes that my married friends Ben and Lauren had given me. They got all new kitchen stuff so I was grateful when they said I could have anything in the boxes. :) I found all sorts of stuff in their boxes. I grabed a big pot, slotted spoons, collinder, toaster, mearsuring cup(glass) and measuring cups, muffin tins, bread tin, cookie sheets, wine glasses, blender and some silver ware, and plates and bowels, mixer, drinking glasses and spatulas.
Thanks again Lauren and Ben for giving away some good stuff. :) On another note, I'm excited to head to Abilene with my family Sat morning. They are nice enough to pick me up on the way so I don't have to use my gas. :) We are going up there to visit my dad's side of the family. We are also taking a family picture as well so that should be good.
I hope everyone has a great Friday and an AWESOME weekend!
Untill next time......

No comments:
Post a Comment