Daisypath Vacation tickers

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Chairs, Doors, and Steps....

So as I mentioned yesterday, I was pretty busy at work. We had about 15 people come into my lobby where I am to sign in and be escorted back. I was really crazy!

Last night after getting home, I picked up Sheena and she made me some broccoli, shrimp thing that was really good! We ended up watching food network and Sheena packed a little. She leaves for Ohio today and I'm glad I got to spend time with her this week. :)

There is so much coming up in the next 2 weeks. First off is VBS at Metroplex Chapel. Then the sat right after VBS is my friends bachelorette party which should be fun! This month is going by so fast!

I'm getting back on track with eating better and excersizing(sp?) this week.

Hope everyone is having a great Tues..... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment