Daisypath Vacation tickers

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Ohio Comes to Texas!

What do I mean by Ohio comes to Texas? Today Sheena is coming into town for a week! I was hoping to spend the day with her this fri but unfortunately someone else is going to be gone in my department so I need to work. Can't wait to see her tonight!

Yesterday as far as the diet goes, I was doing so good till I got to dinner.....I had some extra dp cans in my fridge I've been trying to get rid of so I drank one. :( Fortunately I had a friend come over for spaghetti with green pepper to come help me eat and drink the remaining cans. I would have been fine in my limit for what I pluged in to sparkpeople.com but the dr pepper threw me over my limit for the day.

Today I started fresh with 1 8oz cup of black coffee and honey nut cherios.(forgot to measure again) I'm going to drink water for the remainder of the day. Not much going on today but hopefully eating with the fam tonight before rehearsal. We'll see. I'm getting my contacts today! (woo hoo) and eating lunch(obviously) on my break. It will probably be a quick lunch. That's all for now. Pretty boring post I know.

1 comment: