Daisypath Vacation tickers

Monday, June 7, 2010

Monday, Monday, Monday

So today has been interesting. I had almost 2 pages of visitors at my work today so that was good. :) As of yesterday, I decided I want to start eating better and working out. I'm using sparkpeople.com which you can track what you eat, and depending on your weight and goal, it shows how many calories you should eat a day.

It's really good accountability and my mom is on it as well. We are working on it together. I feel more hungry now that I'm eating better but I just need to bring more snacks like almonds and fruits. My goal is to stop drinking caffine all together and maybe I can loose 10 lbs just from that. I was having 1 cup of coffee and a can of Dr. Pepper a day but I didn't want to cutt off the cafine completely yet and give myself a huge headace. I started off today with 1 cup of coffee and water the rest of the day. :)

I'm pretty excited about getting back on track. I'm not over weight but I'd like to be healthier and make better decisions. As for the rest of my day, we are grilling out and having a pool party tonight for the college group! We will be having burgers, and hot dogs with the fixins! There goes my diet for the day but I've known we were having this for a while now. If they have water, I'll drink that but if not, I guess Dr. Pepper will do(shucks)

Well hope you're having a good Monday! It's almost over for my work day and then the fun begins!! Woo hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment