So last night was fun at our college pool party. We had about 10 people show up all together and had some awesome burgers and hot dogs made by Randy! We played water volleyball which I didn't play very well because it was a little too deep for me. The middle of the pool was the deepest and I was on my tippy toes trying to jump to hit the ball. Needless to say, I didn't do too well. :)
Of course, my diet was blown since we had the burgers, hot dogs, chips, drinks and someone brought a cookie cake so I had to try some. :) I ate WAY too much but they were the best burgers. I think Randy said that he only used garlic powder, mesquite seasoning and pepper. They were the BEST!
So today I'm starting over fresh. Mom is picking me up for lunch at subway. I had cereal this morning and 1 cup of coffee with no creamer. I'm sure not a lot of you read this but I'm writting it out to keep accountable. I'm trying to measure things but forgot to do that with cereal this morning. For lunch mom is meeting me at subway and I'm not getting soda or chips. No clue what I'll be having for dinner but maybe spaghetti with beef. I have a beef stroganoff recipie for my crockpot that I need to use. I keep forgetting to put the ingredience in it the night before.
My bff Sheena is coming to visit me tomorrow!! I'm so excited! I have to work on the day we had planned but at least I'll get to spend time with her while she is here. We definately need to get more pictures! Exciting things are planned for this weekend....more to come on that!
Until next time........


Love this pic of you by the way Sheena!
ReplyDeleteThanks!
ReplyDeleteDiets are the devil. Everything in moderation. Eat slightly less than usual, and you'll be fine. At least, that's my theory. :D