Daisypath Vacation tickers

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Feels like it's been a while

Hello everyone! I feel like I haven't written in weeks which in actuality it's been days...This weekend I cleaned my whole apartment, floors and all! I also ran a bunch of errands and watched Valentines Day and When In Rome. Valentines Day wasn't as great as I thought it would be but I loved When in Rome better.

Last night was the beginning of VBS week. We had about 85 kids show up for the first night and it was CRAZY!! Good crazy though. :) Some college kids plus our worship leader helped teach some new songs for VBS. We dressed in these crazy outfits and sang songs to the tune of the Beach Boys "Fun, Fun, Fun" and "Serfin USA." We changed the words which is hard to remember when you're used to the original version.

After VBS my friend Gene(nomorebiggene.com) and I hung out at starbucks and caught up since we hadn't seen each other in a while. We had a good time, after Starbucks closed we sat in our cars with the windows rolled down listening to our favorite music and comedians. It's always fun hanging out with my good friend. :)

Tonight is the 2nd night of VBS! Let the mayhem begin!!! :) More to come.......

No comments:

Post a Comment