Daisypath Vacation tickers

Monday, June 14, 2010

Target, Laughter, Showers and More!

This weekend was jam packed this weekend but fun! The weekend actually started on Wednesday with Sheena coming into town. Sat was fun! I had a bridal party that I attended and then Sheena and I went to the Tim McGraw concert! Good thing Sheena checked the time because I thought the concert started at 7:30. It actually started at 7. We left about 6pm and ended up in traffic for about an hour and a half. We didn't get to the concert till 8 and it was packed!

Sun was fun, we went to church, lunch, practice then SHOPPING! I took Sheena to Sam Moon because she had never been there before and there is one close to where I live. They are CLOSED on Sun which is a bummer. Guess she'll have to come the next time she comes into town. We settled for the next best thing, Target. I haven't been there in a while to buy stuff. :) I ended up spending WAY more than I thought, but I got some cute things out of it. Sheena had said "I hope I'm not a bad influence on you." I said "Well you're an influence but I'm not sure it's a bad influence." :) Anyway needless to say we had fun!

The rest of the evening was spent to dinner at Chili's which was Sheena's 3rd time this trip. :) I got my laundry finished up after dinner and headed to bed. This morning(to my surprise and forgot about this) there were several people waiting outside my lobby area to get in. I had forgotten there were supposed to be here today. I've been busy so that's good!

Well gotta run! Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. Ummm, I would say Sheena influences your fun. Have a wonderful day and glad you are getting busier.

    ReplyDelete