Daisypath Vacation tickers

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Wednesday

Ello everyone!(british accent) I hope your Wednesday is treating you well. I have good news! After 3 months at work with little to do, I now have a job that i've already gotten done and completed!! I'm so excited! It's not hard stuff but something else to get accomplished!

I was glad I got to get the majority of my laundry done last night. Borning I know but it's gotta be done. :) In other news...tomorrow is root beer float day at my apartment complex. :) I may or may not be partaking in that...sounds good to have one now. This is kinda contradictory but I haven't had a soda since monday! Before that it had been about a week!

That's all the news for now....

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you have something to do!! I'm so busy at work that the days fly by but I've definitely had one or two days where I haven't had anything to do and it goes by soooo slow! I can't imagine it being like that all the time. Yay for work! :)

    ...I need to do laundry bad. Maybe your post will be my motivation!

    ReplyDelete