Daisypath Vacation tickers

Friday, June 18, 2010

TGIF....man I wish those shows were still on...

Well everyone the day is here....FRIDAY! It's my fav day of the week because it means I have the WHOLE weekend off! I remember when the TGIF network would run and show some awesome shows. Shows like Boy Meets World, Clarissa Explains It All, and some others I can't think of.

Nothing too exciting planned for this weekend. I need to clean my apartment so bad and start laundry before running out of clothes. :P Don't have plans for sat, I may sit and be lazy in front of the tv. :) If anyone wants to do anything let me know.

On another note, I get new mailbox keys today at my apartment! They changed out the locks I guess and updated them. I had to go to the post office all this week to get my mail. :( That was kinda a hassle since I don't get much mail anyway. So I'm going to the office on my lunch break to get them.
My friend Katie is coming back from Jamaca on Sat and I can't wait to hear about her trip! It's also her 24 birthday on Sat as well. I miss that girl and can't wait to see her again soon!

I'll have more to write about next Sat since it's the bachelorette party for my friend. :) Should be fun! I hope everyone has a GREAT friday! PS check out nomorebiggene.com if you would like to know what's going on with the weight loss process of my friend Gene or to help him out financially. :)

1 comment: