Daisypath Vacation tickers

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Thursday, almost to Friday!!!

As most of you know, I'm always loving my weekends since I have them off now. Gotta say things have been picking up at work so that's good. I get frusterated sometimes on people not following simple rules but oh well, that's life.

Let's see, last night was our monthly Encounter night which was AWESOME! God really showed up and our worship pastor Lani, preached it up! It put my relationship with God in perspective. For instance she mentioned that "What you put into your relationship with God is what you get out of it," which is so true. She gave this analogy of her real dad telling her all day that he loves her, but Lani doesn't know that he loves her because she hasn't been shown or felt his love. She challenged us with this, "Do you know God's love because the Bible tells you to? Do you know God's love because your parents told you to? Or do you know God's love because you've experienced and felt His love?" That really was powerful to me. It was kinda like a slap in the face but in a good way for me.

Tonight Tyler, Lani and I are practicing for VBS starting June 21-25. We will be doing worship again this year and dressing as silly characters. We are going to be going over the moves tonight so that should be fun! Ps I got some fun individualized ringtones that are fun for some of my friends that call. :) I've been trying to find the perfect song for each person when they call.

As far as the weekend goes, nothing too exciting, just cleaning and doing laundry. I really want see the movie Valentines Day but I may wait a couple weeks to rent it since I've got a lot going on the next couple of week. Next weekend is my friend's bachelorette party so that should be fun!

Anyone doing anything fun this weekend?

1 comment:

  1. It's my high school reunion! Dad and I will be eating with some of my high school friends tomorrow night. Sorry we won't be available. Have a fun weekend. See you Sunday!

    ReplyDelete