This is my first blog to date. I'm doing this to talk about life and to be able to look back on what's been going on. I think blogging is fun to do as well.
Let's see, as far as the weekend goes, nothing too exciting. I got to eat lunch with a dear friend today and we got to catch up. The weather is getting hotter, I like it but I don't. Supposed to be in the 100's this weekend.
God is revealing to me again His love for me even as I write this blog. I have several struggles in my walk with Christ, as we all do, but it's remembering to give up what we can't do ourselves to Him. I feel I'm in a place where I want to go deeper in my relationship with the Lord and I want to be more passionate about my relationship with Him.
I always have to remind myself that God's timing is perfect in everything. Today I was thinking about my job and wondering if it's the place God wants me to be. I love all the people I get to meet, and don't always realize how many oportunities I get to talk to people and love on them.
On a side note, check out my friend Gene's blog at nomorebiggene.com to check out his amazing weight loss journey!
That's all the ramblings for today....
~Britt

What on earth does your post title have to do with anything?? :D
ReplyDeleteYay! You have a blog :)
ReplyDeleteNothing, it's random, that was the point.
ReplyDelete