First of all, I want to say that I REALLY <3 hearing the Dorsey Gang in the morning. They are really hilarious to listen to. If you want to know what I'm talking about, turn to 96.3 kscs from 5am-10am and get ready for a good old time if in the DFW area. :) I always think of Sheena(talesofatexasmommymonster) when I listen to this station because she really likes the traffic guy Michael Scott's voice. She falls in love every time she's back in the DFW area. :D
When I got to work today, several people told me there was a bunch of traffic due to the mist we had this morning. Texas drivers freak out when there is rain on the ground. It's like they forget that they ARE capable of driving and to remember to go a little slower than possible.
I can't believe I'm actually saying this but I can't wait to head to the grocery store this weekend. I can buy snacks that are good for me and will hold me over till my next meal. I want to buy things like, cellary, cheese, cucumbers, apples, bananas, and almonds. I'm trying to use what I have in the house but most of them are snacks that I shouldn't eat if I want to loose weight. I get so mad at myself at the end of the day because I'll give into the temptation of ice cream, or soda since I "messed up" already earlier in the day. I'm WAY to hard on myself. I know it's all in moderation so that helps me.
Sheena made it in safetly and she is sleeping in this morning. I'm jealous because I wanted to sleep in as well. Such is life. :) At least she and I can hang out tonight and the rest of the week she is here. :) This weekend is going to be CRAZY!!! Sat I have a bridal shower to go to in the afternoon, then a concert with Sheena that night. Woo hoo!!! Sun is church (early) plus lunch and rehearsal after church. I really like having Sheena here in town! It's like having a roomie, someone to talk to. LOL! As most of you know, I'm a receptionist and I end up being by myself a lot during the day, so having someone to talk to is nice.
Guess that's all for now....please feel free to comment or read. :)
Until next time.......

My lovely daughter, you crack me up. Hang in there. I found out the serving size for almonds is actually about 24, but I usually only do 12 because of the calories and fat. They are kind of my "go to" food when I think I might eat a small child or chair or a gigantic chocolate bar. Of course, I don't have any of those things here, except the chair of course!
ReplyDelete