Ok so I know I've been posting about the wedding and my nails being done. I'm SUPER excited about this weekend! The wedding is finally here! (I'm just a little excited, can you tell?) The reason I'm really excited about getting my nails done is because for the first time in my life, I actually grew out my natural nails. I'm hoping getting them done will help me not to bite and to keep my nails growing.
I know Lauren(bride) has been working her tail off to get the wedding things done for this weekend. I can't wait to see all of the brides maid's and her dressed up with our hair and makeup done all dolled up. :D Of course I'll update how the wedding went.
I'm also excited because I get to see my parent's house for the first time tonight. They have been living in an apartment for the last 2 years but decided they wanted to move back in to a house. It is zero lot line and the home owners association takes care of the front lawn. :) That is a good thing for my parents. The house is a 3 bedroom, I think 2 bath with a den and a living room/dinning room. I'll try to post pictures tonight. I'll be helping them in any way that I can.
Tomorrow, Mom and I are having some mother/daughter time after work while we both get pedicures and I get my nails done. Should be fun! We got to spend some time together at Great Wolf Lodge in the hot tub talking about life. :)
Have a great Thursday!

No comments:
Post a Comment