Daisypath Vacation tickers

Friday, July 9, 2010

Whirlwinds, Land Mines, and Coal...

So I'm happy to announce that it's FRIDAY!!! My most fav day of the week! I have a lot going on this weekend so that's good! I had a little down yesterday for the week so that was good.

I had Lauren(bride of the wedding I'm in next weekend) over last night to see my apartment for the first time. We had a blast watching friends and having dinner that I made. I helped her with favors for the guest and I really enjoyed catching up and getting excited about the wedding. She showed me the Keller side of 377 that I'd never been on. Can you believe it? I've lived in Roanoke for 3 months now and have never been down 377 towards Keller. Gotta explore sometime right?

My friend Matt is leaving to go to the Carribean for Medical School. He has invited me and my family out to dinner on Sat night with him and his family. That's should be fun!

I hope you guys have a great weekend! I'll try to put up pictures soon!

1 comment: