Daisypath Vacation tickers

Monday, July 26, 2010

Sunshine and Summer Time

This weekend was really fun for me. I got to spend time with good friends and have some good adventures along the way...

Friday night was a co-worker friend and I having dinner at Chili's and renting a redbox movie. Unfortunately when we to the redbox location I reserved it from, the kiosk was down and not working. So I had to call the number and let them know what happend since it charged my card. I got a free promo out of the deal for a free movie so that was nice. :) We definately had a girls night with candy, drinks and a movie at my place. Can't get any better than that!

Sat was the Rascal Flatts concert which was a blast! I spent all day doing some things here and there but nothing big. The concert was a HUGE success and it was fun being with good friends! We got in pretty late but it was worth it.

Last night I hung out with a friend at her place and watched a recorded "Revenge of the Bridesmaids" which was pretty cute! So as you can see, I've had an eventful weekend.

Tonight a group is getting together to play frisbee if anyone wants to join. If it rains, I will post details to a plan B. Hopefully it won't. :) Have a great Monday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment