This weekend was so much fun! Sat stared out with a brunch at Neiman Marcus in their cafe. After that I went to visit my parent's new house they moved into on Sat. By the time I got there all the moving help was gone but I still got to see the house and help out a little.
Rehersal dinner was set at Bucca Di Beppo which has AMAZINg food! We had salad, garlic bread, parmasian chicken and Terramesu(which is the best I've ever had) My friend Katie and I, whom you'll see later in this post, went to Charming Charlies in Southlake to get jewlery for the wedding. After that we arrived at the Giggleman household and had fun catching up and watching a family channel movie. As bridesmaids, we got a shower basket with our names embroidered on each towel. It was an amazing gift. Later on Sun, we got our bridal gifts that was a custom made wine glass and a scoop in the shape of a heart. Later that night we prayed over Lauren and her marriage and sang some worship songs.
Sunday morning, Lauren's mom fixed a wonderful breakfast for us with a parfiet,(sp?) coffee, and kiesh, with memosas(Pretty good! I'd never had that before) I was the first to get my hair done and the hairdresser Angie, did a great job! She did Lauren(Bride's makeup and hair. As you can see she did an awesome job!)
After that we got our make up on and got partially dressed before heading to Delany Vinyard in Grapevine. It was fun! I got to spend some time with Katie and Erin getting ready and listening to Michael Buble. I forgot to take pictures of us IN our dresses with hair, make up and jewlery done. Oh well..maybe the professional pics will be put up on facebook.
I also wanted to add during the ceremony, they had a picture of Chris Kuykendall(a good friend of mine and others including Ben and Lauren, that died in a car accient back in May) that was very appropriate on a pedistal in memory of him. Chris was originially supposed to officiate the wedding. Keith Morrison took his spot on conducting the ceremony.
So all in all, the wedding went well, the food was awesome and the dancing was great! Congrats Ben and Lauren! You are now officially married and we've all been waiting for this day for 5 years. :)
Have a good Tues everyone!





No comments:
Post a Comment