Daisypath Vacation tickers

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Is it Wednesday??

Hello all! I'm very happy that myself and a few other people came and played ultimate frisbee last night at Parr Park in Grapevine. It was fun! I've missed playing even though I was SO tired during the game and after. It was a good work out. It wasn't too hot so that's good, although it was humid. :)

I have a busy rest of the week....
Wed night-church
Fri-I'm getting my nails done w/mom and I'm getting fake nails. (I'm REALLY excited!)
Sat-Lauren Giggleman luncheon and the couples rehersal dinner
Sun-Ben Detlefts and Lauren Giggleman wedding!

The reason for my subject line is because today(Tues) I keep thinking it's Wednesday. I guess being a short week last week, it messed up my thinking.


So I bought jewlery for the wedding today at Sam Moon! The picture is above! I'll try to replace this once with a better in focus picture of the jewlery. (see I have a picture Barb :) Anyway I hope you all have a GREAT Tuesday! Until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment