Daisypath Vacation tickers

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Great Wolf Lodge, 50 Wedding Anniversary

Hello! Today my family from Abilene, TX is here to celebrate my grandparents 50th Wedding Anniversary. We are celebrating by going to Great Wolf Lodge to spend family time and play in the water park. I've been inside Great Wolf Lodge but never been IN the water area. I'm looking forward to it, should be fun!

This morning at work, I see the sun peeping out of the clouds. I really hope it stays sunny for a while eventhough we needed and probably still need the rain. I know my blogs may seem borning and I'll try to put some fun pictures on here eventually.

In other news, I did keep my windows ROLLED UP today in case of rain. Yesterday for those of you who don't know, it rained suddenly and I remembering that my windows were down, went to run in the rain so I could get them up ASAP. As soon as I came back in and was drying off(soaked from head to toe) the rain stopped completely. I felt dumb not waiting till it stopped.
Also, the nail growing is going well. I'm trying to remember to take hair, skin, and nail vitamins everyday. The bottle recomends 3 times a day but I do good if I can take 2 a day.

That's all for today. I'll keep you updated on how the Waterpark went! I'm ready for the week to be over. It's not stuff I don't want to do, but when you have something every night, it gets tiring.

Here's how the rest of my week looks:
Wed-Great Wolf Lodge
Thurs-Dinner with Lauren
Fri-Get straps put on Bridesmaid dress/rest of the night, ????
Sat-Lunch with my friend Matt who is going to the Carribean for Med School
Sun-Church of course

No comments:

Post a Comment