Hello! I can't believe I forgot to write. I have been busy at work so that's why. :)
I'm excited about fellowship time with my worship family! We always have GREAT food(thanks for making wonderful dessert Barb) and great fun with different games. One night we did the wii and last summer we did the bean bag game...so much fun! It is a time for our band, vocalist, sound and light guys, powerpoint people all as a team to get together and hang out on a different level than on Sun morning.
Ok, I need some opinions...a friend and I are wanting to cook dinner at my place, what is your favorite dish to make that is super simple? I need ideas and not spaghetti or grilled cheese. :) (I already make those) Maybe some chicken dishes?
On another note, I had a relaxing evening last night doing some dishes and making dinner. I didn't have anywhere to be so that was good. :) Sometimes my weeks get to where I have something every night of the week besides Fri, Sat and Sun night.

No comments:
Post a Comment