Daisypath Vacation tickers

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Thursday....

Last night at fellowship night, we had a blast eating, talking, and playing a dance game! I even beat my mom at it. It's a great work out! By the 3rd time I was starting to sweat.

Tonight I have a skype date with a college friend so that should be fun.

The real fun is going to be tomorrow night making these.....(see below)

It's Pioneer Woman who is a great cook! I've had some of her stuff that a friend Barb made and it's delicious! A friend is coming over to help make these with me. :) http://www.thepioneerwoman.com/

Nothing too much is going on this weekend except sleeping in, passing out flyers and church.....Can't wait for Friday to be here! The week is almost over...also, summer almost over as well... :( better jump in a pool before it ends before I know it!

4 comments:

  1. I have that cookbook! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, Brit! Anything PW makes is fabulous. I hope you like those mini meatball sandwiches. They look GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks girl! Have you made them before?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I mean, thanks Barb, not girl because your clearly a woman.

    ReplyDelete