Daisypath Vacation tickers

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Blue Skies and Butterflies....It Rhymes

Hello all! It's been a pretty good week this week. I can't believe it's already Wednesday. It helps that I took Mon off to recover on sleep and things I needed to get done.

Tonight is our monthly Encounter service that is every 3rd Wednesday of the month. It is a time to just worship before the Father and have a more intimate time with Him. Anyone is welcome to come. :)

I'm excited about seeing Dispicable Me with a friend tomorrow night. Then Fri night I'm spending some time with a co-worker(lady) and I can't wait to eat awesome food! More details on that later.... Sat night is the Rascal Flatts concert that I can't wait to see with a  really good friend and her sis!! I saw them my senior year of college and they were AMAZING! My friend and I have been trying to see Rascal Flatts in Dallas for about 3 years now...and we both finally get to go and it will be fun having her sis there as well. :) (Again, I will try to post pictures of that event, no garuntees...)

I hope everyone has a great Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment