Daisypath Vacation tickers

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Whatchamacalit?

Hello friends I'm back from the long 3 day weekend!! This weekend was jam packed as you could see on my previous post.

The actual 4th of July was a great day overall. Some of our worship team at church did a rendition of God Bless America and it was AWESOME! (If I do say so myself. I was one of the singers) :) Then Pam and her mom Erika came over to fix their sides for dinner to take to my parents that night. It was fun, we watched tv and cooked. We had some REALLY good food and desert. My mom was a great host and got drinks for everyone except me. After I pointed that out, she wrote Brittany "Yankee Doodle" on my cup. Aparently I found out later that my dad's name on his cup was " Mr. Starspangled" :) At about 9:10 we went to watch fireworks on the roof of my parents apartment.(parking garage roof) We oo'd and ah'd and Pam and I started ranking the fireworks 1-10.

Monday was AMAZING! I did some laundry, made a beef stroganoff that I'd been meaning to make for a while and sat on my butt all day watching tv. :) I was a little disapointed there weren't any spectacular movies. It still feels like Monday to me but it's nice to know I had Mon off and the week is coming to a close.

I have something every night this week but I guess I'd rather be busy than bored. :) I'm excited because my friend Lauren is coming over Thurs night for dinner and gets to see my apartment for the first time! We've both been trying to make plans for her to see it, but things haven't worked out till now.

In other news, I'm excited to tell you that I'm growing out my nails!! I want to get fake nails for Lauren's wedding coming up in 2 weeks but I may just get my real one's painted. I've gotten fake nails once before but I didn't have any nails for the fake ones to hold on. I'm really excited that I am NOT biting. :)

I think this blog is long enough for today. Hope everyone had a great 4th of July holiday!!! Ps check out my friend Gene's website if you want to donate to his cause or just read about he's doing with his weight loss...
http://www.nomorebiggene.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment