Ok so I'm the worst person when it comes to taking pictures. So, I had dinner with a good friend and his parents Sat but forgot to get a picture before he left of course. Anyway the weekend went well and had a good one.
Sat I ended up getting straps put back on my bridesmaid dress and ran some errands. I ended up going to Gateway's sat night service and left early for dinner with my friend. Sun I went to church and lunch with Mark and Barb. After that I talked to a friend and she wanted to go see the Twilight series: Eclipse so we did that and hung out afterwards. We ended up swimming and using the hot tub at my place. I slept good last night. :)
This week I have 2 highlights that I'm looking forward to. It's not really during the week, it's this weekend...
1. Getting pedicure and acrylic nails and spend a little mother/daughter time
2. THE wedding of Ben Dethelefts and Lauren Giggleman!!! It's going to be awesome!
Tonight a group of us are going to Parr Park in Grapevine, Tx starting at 6:30. Anyone can join and it will be fun! It is geared towards college kids but like I said, anyone is welcome!

No comments:
Post a Comment